Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another good two weeks.....

I had my 25 week appointment today. Everything went really well at my appointment. My cervix was measuring longer than two weeks ago, which is very good news. The fFN test came back negative again, so we're good to go for two more weeks. Dean is measuring really well. He weighed 1lb 11oz and was as cute as can be. The u/s tech and I have become "friends" and every time I come now, she does the 4D scan on me too. I definitely won't complain about that. Here's my latest pictures of Dean.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ultrasounds are so good! He looks so cute!!!

Jessica & Adam

Anonymous said...

Dean is too cute, and Grant is brillant! What a cutie! So glad to hear things are going well for you and Dean. You're in our prayers as always.

Maddie