Thursday, June 12, 2008

Status Quo

My 27 week appointment was today and I am happy to report we are maintaining the status quo. My cervix has not changed much since two weeks ago and the fFN test came back negative! I have been having some contractions the past week, but my doctor is only really concerned about them if they start having affects on my cervix, which they haven't so far.

Dean is weighing in at 2 pounds, 3 ounces! Grow baby grow! No new pictures this week as Dean was in a very unusual position, hiding as much as he could.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait for Dean to come!

Unknown said...

Actually, let me revise that. I can wait. Stay where you are buddy! I'm just excited for your arrival! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that everything is still going so well!!